Monday, April 11, 2016

14 September 2015 – Chennai to Cochin - Day 6




 Well rested in Taj Vivanta, Chennai I took the last lap for Cochin early via Sriperumbudur, Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri, Salem, Coimbatore and Palghat. The distance covered was 750 km in 11 hours. The roads were excellent most of the way.



On reaching Cochin I dropped in at the Trans Asian Shipping corporate office - the management led by Johnson Mathew has been a source of tremendous support and motivation over the past 18 months. I spent some time with colleagues detailing the expedition and the challenges faced.

Thereafter I reached home to a warm welcome by my cousin, Abe and dear friend, Mathew Philip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 December 2023 – A Year-end Vacation - A Decision To Make

The year end is a time when most corporate businesses find empty office cabins and seats. The Yuletide Season is when leaves that are due to...